Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 世界一初恋


Synopsis: 
Onodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye: Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love, whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.




Guess what? Junjou Romantica isn't the end of Nakamura Shungiku's anime works. Introducing her new manga that is going to be turned into an anime is Sekaiichi Hatsukoi! lit. (The World's No.1 First Love) And the team that did JR are doing this one too. Chiaki Kon is directing the series at Studio DEEN and Rika Nakase is supervising the scripts.Yoko Kikuchi is designing the characters.

Main Cast:
Katsuyuki Konishi as Takano/Saga Masamune 
Takashi Kondo as Onodera Ritsu 

The OVA will be released first during March, following that will be the anime in April 2011 (Spring Anime Season)

After reading the manga, well honestly Junjou beat this one hands down. The main reason would be because Junjou has a clearer plotline. Sekaiichi is quite confusing but word has it there's going to be 2 other pairings too (i have not confirmed) just like Junjou. Story-wise too is quite ordinary. I'm really not getting my hopes up on this one and I daresay there are better BL mangas that are worth getting an anime. 
However I'm not saying Sekaiichi is bad, don't get me wrong. It gives a very fuwafuwa image to me when I see the pair and that makes me quite satisfied as it is. I'll still be watching it next year for its fuwa-ness   But really I can't help but compare this with JR.


P.S the seiyuu cast is veery interesting to me xD

No comments:

Post a Comment