Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

CLANNAD -クラナド-

I was thinking to myself today, "CLANNAD is one of those tragic stories isn't it.... I'll try it out." 
Apparently what I had thought to be a dull and sad anime turned out as an invigorating new adventure for me. Sadness, Comedy, High-hopes, Interesting characters and a touch of tragedy in the protagonist, Okazaki Tomoya's past. I am only at Episode 2 but I'm expecting great things from this anime. Honestly shoujo themed manga/anime do not appeal to me as much as the others but once in a while it would be nice to try out new things. And CLANNAD actually appealed to me as a Shoujo anime itself. I mean seriously they managed to put in comedy and fairly interesting characters in without making me feel bored xD However I don't really want this anime to be harem...considering the number of girls Tomoya had "bumped" into the past 2 episodes.


I have heard many things about KEY. 
Mainly the fact that the anime they produce are tragic and especially good. I was not surprised when I found out it was the same creator of Angel Beats! (one of the 2 animes that made me cry).


Key is a Japanese visual novel studio under Visual Art's, it is known for making dramatic and plot-oriented visual novels and they also formed Key Sounds Label for their music tracks. Key also produce internet radio show called Key Radio. (Source: Wikipedia) 


I plan to watch Air after I have completed CLANNAD and the After Story. Also if you dont find sad and tragic animes to your liking I suggest you try not to get your hopes to high. I personally like manga and anime with themes such as this. Another reason why KEY would be one of the only shoujo anime creators I would spend my time on watching.


 大家族


Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango, a big dango family
Dango, dango, dango, dango, a big dango family

The naughty fried dango, the kind red bean dango
The Mid-Autumn Festival dango that tends to dream a little
The prim sesame dango, the four dango on a skewer
Everyone, everyone comes together and it's a family of 100s

The baby dango is always within happiness
The aged dango has its eyes narrowed

The chummy dango hold their hands together and make a big, round ring
They build a town on the dango planet and everyone laughs together
The rabbit is trying to wave in the sky; the huge moon
Is rounding up everything, happy things and sad things, too

The chummy dango hold their hands together and make a big, round ring
They build a town on the dango planet and everyone laughs together
The rabbit is trying to wave in the sky; the huge moon
Is rounding up everything, happy things and sad things, too

Dango, dango, dango, dango, a big dango family



Romanji & Kanji Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment