Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mangaka Spotlight: Takanaga Hinako

Well I'm going to showcase one of my favourite BL mangaka's works. 
And her name is Takanaga Hinako 高永ひなこ :)

From MangaUpdates:
Hinako Takanaga debuted in 1997 with "Goukakukigan" and has published more than 20 manga, illustrated more than 10 novels and has had many of her works adapted into drama CDs. 


The first manga I read was probably Kimi ga Koi ni Ochiru and after that I read the sequel Kimi ga Koi ni Oboreru. The prequel did not leave much of an impact as the sequel did but as time goes by, people will improve. "Challengers" was one of her early works I recently checked out and let me tell you the difference in art is definitely different. It got better and cleaner. Bukiyou na Silent would also be worth mentioning as its one of the very few fluffy, cute and light mangas I like. Now my favourite manga by her would be Koisuru Boukun

Screenshots of Koisuru Boukun OVA 2:
This episode follows Chapter 3 to 5 of the first volume. So I can pretty much tell what is going to happen here.



This would be around the time Morinaga's absence irritates Souichi. And soon he visits his apartment often just to check if he had come back. 



 

Souichi-kun cried... very amusing for a tyrant huh?

And so they do xxx and xxx using "blackmail" as an excuse.
More info and images here:

No comments:

Post a Comment